How to Add Signature in Gmail Account
An e-mail signature is a block of information that can be added to the end of each e-mail to provide the recipient with the sender’s contact information. E-mail signatures usually include the sender’s name, job tile and contact info, as the company’s address and phone number.
Gmail has included this feature to add signature to its email. You can create a default signature that automatically comes up with all the messages you send from your gmail account. You can get Gmail tech Support to know how to add signature to a gmail account.
Add a signature in Gmail account
- To set up a signature you need to open your browser and go to your Gmail account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the icon on the far right who looks like a gear.
- It is just to the right of the arrows that allow you to scroll through your mail.
- Tap the icon, and you get a drop down menu. Select “Settings”.
- You now get a page up with some options that you can adjust to, but you must scroll down to the section called Signature. Here is a dot for “No Signature”.
- Turn on the signature. Now you need to add the text you want as a signature in the large field.
- You can also add an image into your signature, like logo for a company. Simply tap the symbol above the text window that looks like a picture of a landscape.
- When you are done, go to the bottom of the page and hit “Save Changes”.
- You’ve got yourself a default signature in your emails. When you send mail, you can of course edit this at the bottom; it will be automatically entered in the bottom of all new e-mails you send.
Gmail Tech Support Service
Need help getting this signature in Gmail you can call on Gmail Technical Support Phone Number where the tech experts are available round the clock to help you.