Gmail Account Recovery Without Phone Number
If user has lost or forgotten his gmail password then he can recover the account by three means. Either he should have an alternate email id or a trusted phone number or answers to some security questions. In case if user doesn't have a trusted phone number, then gmail account recovery without phone number can be done by other means.
- Open the login page.
- Click on the link, "Cannot access the account".
- In the next window, select the option, "i forgot my password..".
- Click "next"and enter the correct and complete gmail id and the code given there in the window and again click "next".
- The next page will ask to choose the option. Select "alternate email id" and click "next".
- The message will appear saying that the notification has been sent.
- If user doesn't have neither alternate email id nor a phone number then he have to click on "i don't have any of these".
- Then the troubleshooting will redirected to a form where user has to provide few correct information about his account. This information can be like first and last name, birth date of the user, answer of the security question, last accessed password, city, town etc. Basically, the Gmail team will try to identify the user through every mionute detail.
- When the user's verification will be done, a notification will be sent to reset the password.
Gmail Support Phone Number 1-646-257-4500
Gmail Customer Support Team 1-888-712-1422
Gmail Password Recovery toll Free Number +1-855-925-7o8o