How to Resolve File Attachment Problems,Downloading problem
There are many users complains that they are unable to resolve file attachment problems of their Gmail account. So, when users are facing problem in uploading and downloading email attachments that mean it causes browser not support, Encrypted files, Attachment size limit, and many others.
How to Resolve File Attachment Problems:-
You can try the below solutions to fix file attachment problems.
- Try to use drag and drop to attach files in your email, instead of using the paper-clip icon to attach files.
- Try to temporarily disable the web browser extensions and add-ons and then turn to enable it once again.
- Try to remove it, your file attachment size limit, which should be up to 25 MB. If your file attachment is greater than 25 MB, then you should use a Google Drive link option in the email box, instead of using normal attachment type.
- Try to add your attachment in another browser.
- Try to disable your web browser proxy setup option.
- If you get an error message “Attachments might be unavailable” then you must contact your network administrator or Internet provider, because they might block your “mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com”.
By the following manner, you can very easily resolve file attachment problems.
But in case, you face technical difficulty to follow-up the above steps, then you should take technical support via our third party tech support team help for comprehensive guidance. You can also avail tech support to fix several Gmail hassles with the refined approaches and exquisite solutions. Hence, contact our dexterous team now at dialing Gmail Support Phone Number, which is available 24x7/365 days.