Google Maps Customer Service - Add Business on Google Map
Google Maps is a Web-based organization that gives complete information about land districts and destinations around the world. Despite standard aides, Google Maps offers aeronautical and satellite points of view of many spots. In a couple of urban groups, Google Maps offers street sees including photographs taken from the vehicles. In some cases there are a couple of issues with its working, for example, google maps not working or reacting.
However there are a couple of routes in which google maps work.
- Google Maps offers a couple of organizations as a noteworthy part of the greater Web application, as takes after.
- A course coordinator offers heading for drivers, bikers, walkers, and customers of open transportation who need to travel beginning with one specific region then onto the following.
- The Google Maps application program interface (API) makes it workable for Web site page heads to introduce Google Maps into a select site, for instance, a land guide or gathering advantage page.
- Google Maps for Mobile offers a territory advantage for drivers that uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) zone of the PDA (if available) nearby data from remote and cell frameworks.
- Google Street View enables customers to see and investigate through even and vertical sweeping street level pictures of various urban territories around the world.
- Supplemental organizations offer photos of the moon, Mars, and the sky for intrigue space specialists.
How to Add Your Business on Google Maps
If you wish to add your bussines on google map then follow these steps
1. Open the Google Maps application and make sure that you're signed in via your gmail account.
2. Zoom in to the place on map where you wish to add your business to.
3. Now from the bottom right part, click on the Send Feedback option.
4. Click on Add a missing place option.
5. Slog the marker where your business is, and add any relevant information.
6. You can add pictures of your business too.
7. Click on Submit.
8. And you are done.
These are pretty simple steps to follow, yet if they don’t work out for you and you don’t succeed then in that case ask for help from Google Maps Technical Support using the Google Maps Customer Service pHone number or their official email address for issues. When you will dial the Google maps Tech Support number they will come up with an efficient plan to fix your issue.