Gmail SMTP server setting for Outlook
Call Gmail Technical Support Phone Number for Gmail Outlook Configuration Help
Gmail is one of the wonderful email service which is widely popular throughout the world. Many of you wish to use your Gmail account from Outlook but are not able to do so. The ones who want to know about the steps for Gmail SMTP server setting for Outlook, then they can take help from the below mentioned steps:-
- Start Outlook
- Go to Tools > Email accounts
- Choose Add new email account and click Next
- Choose POP 3 or IMAP on the server type option
- Click Next
- Now in the next screen you have to provide your Gmail username and password, server address, server ports, name of Outlook Gmail display
- Type in your name in the user information section
- Enter Google gmail servers
- Enter the user name of your Gmail account in the Logon information section
- Check the box Remember password
- Click More Settings and go to Advanced tab
- Now if you are using Gmail as a POP outlook account, then you need to type 995 in the incoming server field and tick the box “"This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)". You need to type 465 in Outgoing server field and tick the box This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)"
- If you are using gmail as an IMAP outlook account then enter 993 in the incoming mail server and tick the box “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)". You need to type 587 in Outgoing server and tick the box "This server requires an encrypted connection (TLS)"
- You need to enable “my outgoing mail server requires authentication” from the tab of Outgoing server
- When you are finished with setting up your Outlook Gmail settings, click OK
- Click on Test Account Settings
With the above said steps any one can know the Gmail SMTP server setting for Outlook and configure his Gmail into Outlook. Hence if you want to configure your Gmail into your Outlook account, then call our Gmail technical support phone number straightaway.